GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEEK's Cobra/Truck IDGAF total BS thread.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
i remember back in elementary school in 2002, when i used to wait for the bus, theres this one guy in a 1998 (that gen) with dark green, floors passes us and stops at the light, he kinda floors it then stops at the light as i saw it almost every morning, i loved that sound, its rumbly with some rushing note to it, now i wonder if thats how neek's car sounds like.

I shall get an exhaust clip and post it for you. Mine has an SLP cat back on it, so not stock but sounds great.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
WOW! That's an awesome price, nice find!

Seriously. Just placed my order! Could not resist at that price, ridiculous for both lower and uppers!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Just picked up the LED license plate lights and the replacement housings since mine are all cracked. Common SN95 problem. Definitely needed those.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Sounds like modding is across the board, not just for cars like the Golf/GTI. :laugh:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Sounds like modding is across the board, not just for cars like the Golf/GTI. :laugh:

Pretty sure people have been modding Mustangs well before the Golf line even existed....

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Pretty sure people have been modding Mustangs well before the Golf line even existed....

They have. I just never thought it was as "big" as the whole VW modding scene.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
They have. I just never thought it was as "big" as the whole VW modding scene.

I have no facts to back up this claim, but I would wager there is a much bigger aftermarket for Mustangs and Mustangs are likely one of the most modded cars on the road. Certainly more than the entire Golf line.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I have no facts to back up this claim, but I would wager there is a much bigger aftermarket for Mustangs and Mustangs are likely one of the most modded cars on the road. Certainly more than the entire Golf line.

:word:

VW's have higher frequency of plastidip, bags, stance, and stickers but Mustangs, F-bodies, and Corvettes are way more likely to be modded in general than a VW.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

I could definitely see that.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
vw modding is generally stance and dem scene points, throw a stage 1 to get better powerz, still not a good drag racer as the stangs.

mustangs = more and more power, as well as dynamics and looks (not stance like of course)

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
vw modding is generally stance and dem scene points, throw a stage 1 to get better powerz, still not a good drag racer as the stangs.

mustangs = more and more power, as well as dynamics and looks (not stance like of course)

Agreed.

Stance. :laugh:

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
Mustang cobra vs Shelby cobra.

Why are they the same name? Cobra is like amg or something?

Trademark issues around the Shelby name. For years, it was tied to Chrysler

Dat Omni Goes Like Hell (GLH)