GOLFMKV

off-topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
well does your FOS go wrublushrushrush BRSHHHHSHHBRUSHH and then proceed to go PSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!

xminusx

Banned
Car(s)
The Failboat.
:threadjacked: FAIL

hey want to critique my pshopped BMP again? LOL why so bitter?
You see fail, we see a friendly conversation that pertains to modification of the 2.0FSI, not to mention the EIPC thread bumpage.

So, you Sir, are the one that FAILS.:clap: :clap: :clap:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
No..ur an idiot. Im saying Id expect to pay a lil more for a great product that has a great rep like VF does.

seriously gtfo. all you ever do is complain, bitch and put down other members(when you are actually what you are calling others. i.e. idiot). that just makes you look like an immature, whiney, fanboi little punk. do us all a favor and just leave or better yet.. anybody that has :readthethread: think that this guy needs to be :sm3: ? hes a :attention_whore: that loves :fighting0030: for no reason and :cry: when someone calls him on it :rolleyes: . so do us all a favor and go :drinking: and choke on your :barf:... :middlefinger: IM OUT. and when I leave, come together like buttcheeks!(anybody know what thats from?)

had to do another smiley last word of the day lol :happyanim:. this is for xminusx- I :wub: my smileys.

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
hey want to critique my pshopped BMP again? LOL why so bitter?
You see fail, we see a friendly conversation that pertains to modification of the 2.0FSI, not to mention the EIPC thread bumpage.

So, you Sir, are the one that FAILS.:clap: :clap: :clap:

No, youre an idiot. :biggrin:

xminusx

Banned
Car(s)
The Failboat.
seriously gtfo. all you ever do is complain, bitch and put down other members(when you are actually what you are calling others. i.e. idiot). that just makes you look like an immature, whiney, fanboi little punk. do us all a favor and just leave or better yet.. anybody that has :readthethread: think that this guy needs to be :sm3: ? hes a :attention_whore: that loves :fighting0030: for no reason and :cry: when someone calls him on it :rolleyes: . so do us all a favor and go :drinking: and choke on your :barf:... :middlefinger: IM OUT. and when I leave, come together like buttcheeks!(anybody know what thats from?)

had to do another smiley last word of the day lol :happyanim:. this is for xminusx- I :wub: my smileys.

awww... I feel loved now!

Blocko

Rabblerouser

Holy smilie attack batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.