GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official College Football Smack-Talk Thread

CTtornado

Ready to race!
If they do it will be quite a shame for the teams that actually had to play someone.

a shame to go undefeated in a big time confrence. this isnt the ACC,MAC,WAC, BIG EAST. its a legit confrence you can't punish penn state cause michigan is having a shitty year which they normally don't and they played ILL. which was ranked at the time, ohio state in ohio, wisc was ranked and they still have michigan state who arent push overs. ohio state last year being in it with 1 loss was a shame not if penn state runs the table.

Anthem40

Day and Night
a shame to go undefeated in a big time confrence. this isnt the ACC,MAC,WAC, BIG EAST. its a legit confrence you can't punish penn state cause michigan is having a shitty year which they normally don't and they played ILL. which was ranked at the time, ohio state in ohio, wisc was ranked and they still have michigan state who arent push overs. ohio state last year being in it with 1 loss was a shame not if penn state runs the table.

As such, Penn state has not been tested this year like SEC and B12 have been.

Anthem40

Day and Night
well you'll have to eat your words come december when the lions finish undefeated, and then you'll sound like the retarded one. :thumbsup:

Um, no.

My "words" are that it is going to be an absolute shame if penn state ends up in the NC.

Now, you will notice that since I am not predicting a win or loss, I cannot possibly eat my words. Rather, if I am right, I am right. If I am wrong, we will have a chance at a real NC game.

Comprende?

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Um, no.

My "words" are that it is going to be an absolute shame if penn state ends up in the NC.

Now, you will notice that since I am not predicting a win or loss, I cannot possibly eat my words. Rather, if I am right, I am right. If I am wrong, we will have a chance at a real NC game.

Comprende?

so are you one of those 'fans' that just listens to everything the 'experts' on fox and espn say and recite it word-for-word?

Doctor7474

Ready to race!
so are you one of those 'fans' that just listens to everything the 'experts' on fox and espn say and recite it word-for-word?

Lawl, Penn St dropped to 3rd in the BCS. Makes me giggle. Just goes to show you that playing a weaksauce schedule, in a weaksauce conference should not be rewarded.

It would make me no happier if the polls ended exactly as they are now and we see two real teams that have been tested play for a national championship. I don't think it will end up that way because the top two teams actually have tough games left this year to play, unlike Penn St who has no one left. So Penn St will go undefeated while either Bama or TT lose, or both lose and we will see yet another snoozer of a national championship game between either a Big 12 or SEC team vs a Big 10 team.

I'm glad for Joepa this year, however he's doing it against the weakest Big 10 in possibly history, after the Big 10 champion has lost the last 2 national championship games in humiliating fashion. Do you really think they have even the slightest chance to play against any of the other top 5 teams? You can't seriously say they can.

Hell the computer rankings have them at 4th with TX who LOST LAST NIGHT ahead of them.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Lawl, Penn St dropped to 3rd in the BCS. Makes me giggle. Just goes to show you that playing a weaksauce schedule, in a weaksauce conference should not be rewarded.

It would make me no happier if the polls ended exactly as they are now and we see two real teams that have been tested play for a national championship. I don't think it will end up that way because the top two teams actually have tough games left this year to play, unlike Penn St who has no one left. So Penn St will go undefeated while either Bama or TT lose, or both lose and we will see yet another snoozer of a national championship game between either a Big 12 or SEC team vs a Big 10 team.

I'm glad for Joepa this year, however he's doing it against the weakest Big 10 in possibly history, after the Big 10 champion has lost the last 2 national championship games in humiliating fashion. Do you really think they have even the slightest chance to play against any of the other top 5 teams? You can't seriously say they can.

Hell the computer rankings have them at 4th with TX who LOST LAST NIGHT ahead of them.

lol for not even paying attention to the standings...penn state didn't drop anywhere...they stayed the same...and considering that they were idle this week, sounds just about right, don't you think?

and yes, the way their offense and defense are playing as a whole...they absolutely can beat anyone in the country. i mean for god sakes, if texas tech can beat texas, i think PSU is in good shape. give them a few more weeks, after TTU loses to OKST next week, and when alabama loses either next week against LSU, or in the sec championship game against florida...PSU will be #1 in the country after they take care of business, and then they'll show how they can really play against florida.

CTtornado

Ready to race!
if penn state loses and there in the NC game that thats bogus but to go undefeated in the big 10 should stand for something. but if both a big 12 and sec team goes undefeated then they deserve the national championship game. hence why texas and bama have been 1 and 2 this whole time and if TT wins next week im sure even a penn state win wont keep them from dropping.