GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
They're either RH's or Techarts (receipt says RH and they look like RH's to me, but center cap says Techart). I like em enough to not really do anything else with them. Planning on giving the whole car a good bath and a once over this weekend. I'll probably start a thread about that car on here.

Aren't most RH's double step lips though. I mean its a far away pic I'm looking at but those loop like flat lips. Scream 90's early 2000's techarts to me.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, for sure. I'm planning on making it white to match the rest of the car (along with the headlights and header panel)

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
Nice 944. On a side note, I need a new tune. Trying to decide. Been away for awhile with my head injury.... What's good these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
New Emmanuele Design springs installed on the MK7 while on my annual pilgrimage back home last week. Still settling a bit in the front, but really happy with it so far.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
X-piped the Hemi today. Put some 4" tips on the rear too. Might end up removing the rears and go straight pipe from the cats. You cant even hear it in the cabin with the windows up because the sound deadening is so badass on these jeeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Flickr? My fear is that others will follow suit. No company wants to host terabytes of data without getting paid.