GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Are there any good ones left? I need to migrate all of my photobucket stuff to something else so I can fix my build thread

Flickr? My fear is that others will follow suit. No company wants to host terabytes of data without getting paid.

I've always used imgur and all of the pictures I've ever posted are still up. Because reddit uses imgur they cant really pull a Photobucket move because they would loose their entire user base.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Back in the day, self notching on H&R Ultra lows with the rears removed, before I got the futuras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
He did say back in the day...

I'm having a hard time not spending money on my mk7. These pos wheels are killing me, also, does anyone have any wheels for sale...?

I have a hard time not spending money on any of my vehicles...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
It's easy not to spend money when you don't have any. :cry:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I have been considering selling my Q5 wheels on ZII tires. Trouble is, I don't have money for the wheels and tires I want right now (17x9 RPF1's on 245 RE-71R's).

And I'm not sure if I want to rock my old winters and steel wheels.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I did that over the winter, 17's look too small on a mk7 imo.

I'm trying to go 17 just for more tire and a little less weight in the wheels. I prefer that chunky sidewall look as well. I should have swapped my MKV Classix with the MK7 when I traded it in.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk