GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

somerset9

Go Kart Newbie
I splurged a little on a Fluidampr during Black Friday. Besides getting that on, an alignment, and better pads for track day (Hawk HPS) not much planned.

I've gone through a flurry of mods this month. Carbon cleaning and tune is all I have planned for the next year. I might do a track day in February with my friends.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I splurged a little on a Fluidampr during Black Friday. Besides getting that on, an alignment, and better pads for track day (Hawk HPS) not much planned.

I've gone through a flurry of mods this month. Carbon cleaning and tune is all I have planned for the next year. I might do a track day in February with my friends.

The carbon cleaning is such a pita but 100% worth it.

somerset9

Go Kart Newbie
I'm going to take it to a shop to do it, since I don't have the equipment for a walnut blast. I also don't trust myself to take off the intake...I struggled already so much with the HPFP.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I'm going to take it to a shop to do it, since I don't have the equipment for a walnut blast. I also don't trust myself to take off the intake...I struggled already so much with the HPFP.

it's not thaat bad of a job - just time consuming. There's a nice diy floating around.

I didn't walnut blast - I used carb cleaner, picks, and a shop vac. Come to think of it, all of those chemicals probably took 3 years off my life. Fuck it, have a shop do it.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I definitely won't wait that long. I use mine too often to have to worry about it expiring.

You're probably right, the 2015 I have now only lasted about 3 years. Hoping that a better quality will last a bit longer though but 10 years is a long stretch being as I use it 10-15 times a year

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Exactly, plus since I wear mine for hours at a time it would be nice to have a nice new one again lol.