GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Had another good brew last night served on Nitro-Mojo IPA from Boulder Brewing CO. Boulder CO

Are you saying the beer's name is Nitro-mojo; or that it is a beer called Mojo served on beer gas (nitro/CO2 mix)?

Just don't normally hear of IPAs served with beer-gas, so I was a little confused by that. :thumbsup:

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
golf
Are you saying the beer's name is Nitro-mojo; or that it is a beer called Mojo served on beer gas (nitro/CO2 mix)?

Just don't normally hear of IPAs served with beer-gas, so I was a little confused by that. :thumbsup:

The beer was served via Nitro and Not C02....

The beer name is Mojo-IPA, i usually dont come across too many IPA's served on Nitro but when I do, they are usually very good

The Mojo IPA is def a good all day drinker if you are a fan of IPA's, moderate ABV i think around 7% (which usually for me is an all day drinker compared to the 9'%s)

However, Dirt Wolf from Victory being a high ABV i could drink that all day..

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
OK thanks; I hadn't heard of IPAs served with nitro either, that's why I was curious.

My guess would be it is actually beer gas, which is generally about 80-85% Nitrogen, 15-20% CO2 to keep the beer carbonated but not as heavily carbonated as full CO2 would cause. I don't think anyone does straight nitrogen, but I could be wrong.

I want to add a beer-gas tap to my home kegging to start doing better stouts; just haven't got the cash yet. :D

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
The weekend is coming, any solid suggestion for a good Double IPA, have a lot of yard work planned this weekend

Uh... Why yes I do:D