GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
And some of the most outrageously tasty beers that I've had over the last couple of months....

20150412_182515.jpg

20150416_182143.jpg

20150301_175432.jpg

20150422_180801.jpg

20150315_145020.jpg

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Oh, wow. I have found yet another thread that I should have found a long time ago! :thumbup:

- Sent from the land of beer and cheese

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I had a Rogue Old Crustacean Barleywine tonight. It wasn't bad, but definitely a "dessert" beer. Heavy, lots of caramel flavor, and meant for sipping, at 11.5% ABV. Not my favorite style, and I don't know what makes a good barleywine, to be honest, but not bad. Good flavor, although, I don't know if it's worth $19/bottle.

Anyone else had a good barleywine that you'd recommend?

mattchow

Ready to race!
i'm bored at work, lets do this..

whiskey game strong as fuck too. lol :facepalm:

i just realized this is just over a month of beer and whiskey purchases. :fml:

bonus: my birthday share with 52 bottles of de garde + 2014 prop + t25

Last edited:

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
i'm bored at work, lets do this..

i just realized this is just over a month of beer and whiskey purchases. :fml:

bonus: my birthday share with 52 bottles of de garde + 2014 prop + t25

WOW :eek:

That's mad. Also, nice countertops :thumbup:

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
^^^^ stupid question, here: are those billions of dark bottles from a local brewery, or a home brew project of some sort?

Sent from The Stig's helmet

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Happy Sunday, all. Had a couple Old Speckled Hens earlier tonight. 7/10 would recommend, for a classic English ale :thumbsup:

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Went to the 16 Mile Beer Fest in Georgetown, Delaware over the weekend. Tried 7 new beers that I never had before. They put out some great stuff. Not sure how widely available it is. They had a couple great stouts....

Also a great new brewery just opened up in my hometown (Smyrna, DE). Blue Earl Brewing. Look for them online.

Still, my personal favorite local breweries are Fordham&Dominion and Dogfish Head.

My Untappd Username: Slevin73

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Still, my personal favorite local breweries are Fordham&Dominion and Dogfish Head.

My Untappd Username: Slevin73

Dogfish Head FTW :thumbup: we finally got it in Wisconsin last year. Great stuff

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Dogfish Head FTW :thumbup: we finally got it in Wisconsin last year. Great stuff

Nice. They aren't really a microbrew anymore though. That's why I tend to drink more of the smaller local beers.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Nice. They aren't really a microbrew anymore though. That's why I tend to drink more of the smaller local beers.

Agreed. I love finding new and unique brews, and trying beers from all over the world. Had a very nice South African lager a few weeks ago