GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official NBA Thread

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
^Thx for the W. Phx moves .5 game closer to ousting Memphis from the 8th seed because of it.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
I almost feel bad for how much the heat are getting stomped on. 4 big losses

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
I don't! Crybabies. :lol:They got what they deserved, and I hope they choke in the playoffs.

As Snoop Dog said in the "Purp & Yellow" song:

"we don't give a damn bout the big 3
L.A. Lake show we bout to 3 peat"

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
I don't! Crybabies. :lol:They got what they deserved, and I hope they choke in the playoffs.

As Snoop Dog said in the "Purp & Yellow" song:

"we don't give a damn bout the big 3
L.A. Lake show we bout to 3 peat"

Ok 2 things.

First of all, awesome to have you back man it's been a while

Also, I totally agree with you, I'm not a Heat fan or anything but their losses recently were so brutal I started feeling pity for them but they got what they deserved

They shouldve all stayed where they were like grown men and built a championship team. Wade had done it before, lebron was close, and Chris bosh is now without any talent whereas in his old team he always got the ball and was a good player.

It's also because of moves like that that the NBA is going to have big problems after this season. Too many players going to big market teams and the other teams are left stranded and the fans lose hope and don't come to games any more which means less money

Despite all the talent lebron has, he will never have the respect that Kobe and MJ are getting because of what he did to his team and how stupid the decision was. They won't even make it to the semifinals this year. As for us, "sittin next to Uncle Jack blazin up the purple stack."

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Hehe, thanks man! Yeah, I was just really caught up with school/work, etc. for a while and didn't have time for forums anymore. That, and plus I lost the urge to mod anymore-- content with how it is now.

Yeah, now with the big three in Miami, Melo going to the Knicks... we might as well roll with contracting the NBA. We really don't need so many teams, specially since the NBA is worried about money in the future.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Yeah but less teams means less money, and don't forget about the ridiculous amount these players are getting. It's one hell of a mess and the negotiations after this season are gonna be tough. I expect to see many changes.

Let's just see what happens in Miami tonight. Would be awesome if we could hit a double digit winning streak.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Yeah but less teams means less money, and don't forget about the ridiculous amount these players are getting. It's one hell of a mess and the negotiations after this season are gonna be tough. I expect to see many changes.

Let's just see what happens in Miami tonight. Would be awesome if we could hit a double digit winning streak.

Well, kind of not really in terms of less money. We are already losing watchers as is; some say it's because the NBA is about 75-80% black (but that's another controversial issue). So if they contract, teams will be more balanced in terms of stars, which will lead to more people tuning in/going to the games/buying merchandise, etc. = more money (at least more stable than it is now).

And yes, I hope we hand them another loss. :biggrin:

Car(s)
MkV R32
If the Heat dont win out I hope the Lakers do get it so Kobe gets another ring. Two more to pass MJ. And I hope the Bulls come out of the East if we dont.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Yeah, there are a lot of good teams under the radar/and or have a lot of potential. Sucks that Boozer just got hurt (again).

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Yeah, I hope he's healthy when they need him. I can totally see Chicago dominating the eastern conference.

Sometimes I wonder if players are acting like sissy girls. Everyone though d fish would be out after bending his elbow back 20ft but he played the next game. Kobe played through atleast 3 injuries including a broken finger the whole season but why do so many of these players want to sit out for 2 months before they play again

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
He's day-to-day with an ankle injury. Twisted it from a flagrant foul by Kwame Brown (lol).