GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Blacked out the HIDs

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
great job Joel, i have been thinking about it, but did not have the courage to start a project.

Gonna be in AZ any time soon? I would trade headlight work for some killer honeycomb grill goodness work:biggrin:

Seriously if you, Berk, or anyone else wants some help with this project hit me up on PM or AIM. I will be glad to do my best to help out. If you are local I can help out hands on:thumbsup:

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
looks awesome. hopin you can put up a diy....

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
What wheels are those on your car? Any close up pics?

b3rollind3ville

Ready to race!
this looks tooo good!

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Okay. Here are some close up pics. Will try to write a bit up about doing it after the kiddo hits the sack :thumbup:

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
That's gorgeous, and definitely something I'd be interested in doing. I lack the knowledge to try and tackle it alone and figure it out though. I won't beg for you to release particulars, but I gotta admit that I'd be quite pleased if you ever changed your stance on it =)

You could always put in a disclaimer, in bold bright flashing letters, for all the morons out there. I doubt anyone could call you out on it, or gain any support... I mean, we're sitting here looking at pics of a very well finished product!

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
Looks awesome. I think I see the MCS poking above the bonnet too. :thumbsup: