GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Blacked out the HIDs

iowarabbit

cornfed.
Car(s)
07K '09 Audi TT
i gave the tail lights a go with the same procedure... and the damn sealant wouldn't melt. it got to the point where the actual housing was deforming and the sealant still wouldnt budge. softening up the housings themselves enough to wedge between and break the seals sort of worked up to a certain point, and then the lenses would rip when you got to a tough corner. i was not amused.

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
i gave the tail lights a go with the same procedure... and the damn sealant wouldn't melt. it got to the point where the actual housing was deforming and the sealant still wouldnt budge. softening up the housings themselves enough to wedge between and break the seals sort of worked up to a certain point, and then the lenses would rip when you got to a tough corner. i was not amused.

Yeah, the fronts go the same way. It is the actual housing you have to heat up and bend, not the sealant. Did you think about having Jon at Jon's tinted tails doing you lights? He did mine:

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
some people need to learn how to PM:fighting0030:

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
lol... no reason to get all mad:scared0016:

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
haha! when people walk through my area at work they get knocked over by the smell of my farts!!! That's what i first thought of when i heard "fart knocker!"

haha! when people walk through my area at work they get knocked over by the smell of my farts!!! That's what i first thought of when i heard "fart knocker!"

the origin of that jeer is unknown to me, as I figured it came from bevis and butthead since the asshole kids in my second grade class who relgiously watched the show were the first ones to start saying it. who knows.

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
I farted a stinky fart once too, can I be in on this thread guys?:biggrin:

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!