GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New!!! Perfect Fit Subwoofer Enclosures For The MKV - 10 & 8 Inch Models

mlbplayer86

Semi Pro
Car(s)
2008 VW Gti 4 Door
sure would be nice to get information on the actual topic rather then have it cluttered with bs. Then maybe i wouldn't have missed that they only were producing one side =)

Thanks A41.8QTM for pointing that out for me, much appreciated.

frank15032000

frank15032000
Car(s)
To houston alot
hmmm think i might get one of these! Is there any way that you could make one for the other side too?

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Okay, update on my quest for a new sub. Got my IDQ10 in today. As I expected, it's a bit too wide. Luckily, the outside diameter (11") just fits in side the lip on the enclosure. I have a 1" thick 11" diameter mounting ring on the way that should give me the clearance I need. I'll update once I confirm.

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Good choice on the IDQ10. Should sound very nice once you've got it installed.

Heck I'm running a single 12" Pioneer 305DVC that's old as the hills and it sounds great. Doesn't take much in these cars to fill the sub stage quite effectively. Also the power and clarity on the IDQ should be a great compliment.

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I just hope I don't lose output compared to my Fi.

HipToss

Behind the iron sights
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Okay, update on my quest for a new sub. Got my IDQ10 in today. As I expected, it's a bit too wide. Luckily, the outside diameter (11") just fits in side the lip on the enclosure. I have a 1" thick 11" diameter mounting ring on the way that should give me the clearance I need. I'll update once I confirm.

Who did you order the ring from? Keep us updated...

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Elemental Designs. They'll make you a custom ring to whatever dimensions you want. The ring was only $8 but they charged me $12 for shipping :mad:

kfconme

Ready to race!
just installed mine the other day with my JL 10w1. Looks great and theres plenty of bump going on!

gecko80

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
Got mine yesterday, installed the 8w3s. If you are thinking of maybe using the Pioneer Premier ones (8"), dont, they wont fit too well.

WhiteLightningMKV

Yeaaa buddy...
Car(s)
2010 Jetta Wolfsburg
Received my box from AI this past Friday and couldn't be any happier with it. Very solid box inside and out and the fit and finish of it is great. Good Job AI:thumbsup:

I also purchased a JL Audio 10w3v3 sub and it sits in the box perfectly, its like they was made for each other. Hopefully I can get this installed on Tuesday so I will take some pics and post em' up.

PS - Gotta love the smell of fiber glass in the morning :biggrin: