GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New!!! Perfect Fit Subwoofer Enclosures For The MKV - 10 & 8 Inch Models

HipToss

Behind the iron sights
Car(s)
2008 GTI
So I just got my 10 in the mail. What is everyone putting in these, also what amp is decent? I listen to all music, so I want a good all around.

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
All the Alpnie PDX amps fit perfect under the front seats. Also, I happen to know of a very nice Arc Mini currently on eBay. I'd suggest the Image Dynamics IDQ 10 but you'll need a spacer ring for it since you already have the enclosure. I believe they would have cut you a custom mounting hole if you let them know ahead of time. Plenty of other options for subs but I don't have personal experience so I can't really suggest one.

Audio Integrations

Passed Driver's Ed
A lot of people have been running a W3 by Jl. Some people don't like Jl others do, I've never had any problems with them and I know a ton of our customers that run them.

blk09

Import Newb
Car(s)
2009 BMP GTI
Would love to have two of these made for both sides of the ass end on my GTI.. Also my magnets are too big for these encloserss....

etang789

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Would this fit a right-hand drive 2006 Golf GTI?

And would this fit a JL Audio 10w6v2?

etang789

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
MKV GTI
What about the JL Audio 8w7? Will it fit in the 8 Inch Perfect Fit Subwoofer Enclosure?

Audio Integrations

Passed Driver's Ed
Would this fit a right-hand drive 2006 Golf GTI?

And would this fit a JL Audio 10w6v2?

We haven't seen a right hand drive GTI so I have no idea if the trunk layout is the same....what does the rear left (as your looking into the trunk) side panel look like?

The 10W6 is boarder line to fitting but in general the magnet is too wide.

What about the JL Audio 8w7? Will it fit in the 8 Inch Perfect Fit Subwoofer Enclosure?

Unfortunately not, the 8W7 is too massive a sub to fit the 8 inch enclosure.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
FINALLY got around to installing mine with a JL 10w3v2 and a JL 250/1

it's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

etang789

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
MKV GTI
We haven't seen a right hand drive GTI so I have no idea if the trunk layout is the same....what does the rear left (as your looking into the trunk) side panel look like?
I will take a picture for you tomorrow!

The 10W6 is boarder line to fitting but in general the magnet is too wide.

Unfortunately not, the 8W7 is too massive a sub to fit the 8 inch enclosure.

I see so IDQ10 is the way to go I guess

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
IMO, yes. Just be sure to tell them you plan to use an IDQ10 so they can cut thr hole slightly larger. Or you can use a 1" thick spacer ring like I did.

I see so IDQ10 is the way to go I guess