GOLFMKV

*Official Westchester NY Meet*

Are you in?

• Total voters

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I know ive seen a ton of Dubs in the area, as the weather is getting nicer and nicer, i think it is time that we create a weekly meet. I myself dont feel like going all the way to LI for their huge weekly meet, so i figured i would try and see if anyone was interested...

As for the Location, apparently its behind best buy off central park ave in yonkers ny.

A day can be determined, for now THURSDAY nights. around 930ish

I think this could turn out to be a great spring/summer meet for everyone if we can represent VW/AUDI in numbers, and i know i have seem many people around here from the area so SPREAD THE WORD!!.

thanks everyone, nd keep on dubbin :biggrin:

Last edited:

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
arent there already meets like every day of the week within 20 miles of westchester?

but if you do start one i will go during the summer, but i dunno bout the friday night part.

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
arent there already meets like every day of the week within 20 miles of westchester?

but if you do start one i will go during the summer, but i dunno bout the friday night part.

If there are meets everyday of the week around westchester, i havnt seen anyone talking about them in here...

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
If there are meets everyday of the week around westchester, i havnt seen anyone talking about them in here...

between fairfield and westchester county there are a lot, plus LI and whatnot. Some of them are pretty big with over 30 cars, but I'm not going to travel 30 miles each way every week. So if you start one in white plains i will show up because its like 15 mins from my house so i can go more often. And i know there are other ppl that will go

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
between fairfield and westchester county there are a lot, plus LI and whatnot. Some of them are pretty big with over 30 cars, but I'm not going to travel 30 miles each way every week. So if you start one in white plains i will show up because its like 15 mins from my house so i can go more often. And i know there are other ppl that will go

WHere they at???? lets get somethin started!

Joey GTI

low not slow
lets set something up, pick a day and time the majority of ppl can make it and we'll see how much we can actually get to show up

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
we have a meet every wednesday out in wantagh/seaford area..

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
How about the cross county shopping center? its is kind of a central location close to all highways

the strip mall on central pk ave where the red lobster and cold stone are....not too far from WP and yonkers. it has a decent parking lot. in the summer im sure most people go out on friday & sat. so i say do it on a thurs. only because sundays is usually a show day during show season and i work on wed. :wink:

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
only thing about that is the popo, but then again, the vw scene is a little more conservative then jdm/honda scene

popo is an issue especially in WP....what about the burger king on 119 in elmsford?

set it up!! im tired of crossing bridges for gtgs.....hhahahahaaaa!

OneFastSicilian

Ready to race!
Car(s)
200+whp HONDA / Gti
central ave sounds good, somewhere in white plains is good too, its close for ct poeple.

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
where should it be!?!