GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*Official Westchester NY Meet*

Are you in?

• Total voters
what about the strip mall 119 that has the applebees? i think its elmsford/ white plains border line

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI

HaroldC

Dub Nation Newbie
I'm down for something in Westchester. Lots of parking lots on Central Ave that have potential. The one that we used to use for BMW meets is behind the Best Buy in Yonkers. So long as everyone is quiet and doesn't do anything stupid, the police have left us alone. And it's not visible from Central Ave, so it doesn't really attract idiots......

the one with the red lobster right?

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I'm down for something in Westchester. Lots of parking lots on Central Ave that have potential. The one that we used to use for BMW meets is behind the Best Buy in Yonkers. So long as everyone is quiet and doesn't do anything stupid, the police have left us alone. And it's not visible from Central Ave, so it doesn't really attract idiots......

not a bad idea, and yes near red lobster.

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
last year i found a group of vdubs that met up near fridays, they were the three8werks club

last year i found a group of vdubs that met up near fridays, they were the three8werks club

that is on wed nights....good folks over there :thumbsup:

Joey GTI

low not slow
behind the best buy isnt a bad idea and its somewhat hidden so we wont get the goons to ruin it for us by attracting the good ole Yonkers PD

ok somewhere on central seems to be the majority....now what night? we can always change locations till we find a good one

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
the best buy sounds cool to me, hard to miss too

you guys know they still meet at kohls on thursday nights....and YPD be all over that

Joey GTI

low not slow
yea the YPD has been on the Nathans scene for a while ... way 2 many stupid kids go that and act a fool ... we need to pick a less obvious spot somewhere on central ave maybe behind the best buy like what was mentioned before

HaroldC

Dub Nation Newbie
I'm down for any night. We did Thursday nights for the bimmer meets behind the Best Buy and since it was the same night as the idiot meet at Nathans/kohls, the police never bothered us.

Supposed to be a nice night tomorrow. Anyone game for the first westchester gtg?