• Total voters
tomorrow is fine by me....time & place?

sounds good!

8pm. tomorrow, behind the best buy on central pk ave. yonkers :thumbsup:

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
shit ive been busy with an exhaust i just got on and havnt been on the forums:mad:, i guess i missed thiss........

NYsInFaMoUs1

under construction....
Car(s)
09' gTi 6spd
i live right off of central avenue in white plains, across from pathmark...some places in white plains that might be good is level 6 of the city center, few cars head out there a couple of nights a week, also the parking lot of the stop and shop in white plains across from the westchestser mall, pretty big

no you havent....its this thursday, today, whatever you wanna call it its after midnight so to me its thursday lmao, bestbuy see you guys there

WhiteLightningMKV

Yeaaa buddy...
Car(s)
2010 Jetta Wolfsburg
Wow Nathans still meets up on Thursdays? I remember going there years ago every Thursday, kids used to jump from there and go behind BestBuy, Cross County or 233rd lol. I'm down to get this going with you guys, I'll be coming from Manhattan so see you guys there.

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
i live right off of central avenue in white plains, across from pathmark...some places in white plains that might be good is level 6 of the city center, few cars head out there a couple of nights a week, also the parking lot of the stop and shop in white plains across from the westchestser mall, pretty big

we tried a G2G in city center this past winter, the meter maid broke it up lol... nice so if it is tonight (THURSDAY) i will be able to make it! i have night class till 930 at the county center at the very begging (north end) of central, so i will probably bethere by 945

-and one more thing, if u wish, put the link to this G2G in your sig, to attract heads faster... :)

Last edited:

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
List: Add your name. Behind BestBuy- (~9pm-10pm and on)
1.GTIzzle07