*Official Westchester NY Meet*

Are you in?

• Total voters

OneFastSicilian

Ready to race!
Car(s)
200+whp HONDA / Gti
yeaa thats them..lol

wasn't too bad last night. cool folks hopefully we can get the word out & it'll grow

WhiteLightningMKV

Yeaaa buddy...
Car(s)
2010 Jetta Wolfsburg
I couldn't make it from the city last night, my bro had my car and wouldn't bring it back in time.:fighting0030: I'll def hit this up next Thursday if you guys have it again.

OneFastSicilian

Ready to race!
Car(s)
200+whp HONDA / Gti
yea, they my boys, lol .....small world, we all roll together lol

Yea that shits wild, I knoe them thru my girl, she's good friends with them and fat joe and lenny..but ill probably be down there this weekend, we should deff do a big meet in white plains

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
nice turnoout lastnight, lots of nice ppl .....lets spread the word and make this a bigger weekly meet,

NYsInFaMoUs1

under construction....
Car(s)
09' gTi 6spd
Yea that shits wild, I knoe them thru my girl, she's good friends with them and fat joe and lenny..but ill probably be down there this weekend, we should deff do a big meet in white plains

damn, fat joe and lenny my boys too, that whole click, the dub p click, lol but yea next thursday we should have it in the city center level 6 to see how it goes or w.e every1 wants to do...:happyanim:

OneFastSicilian

Ready to race!
Car(s)
200+whp HONDA / Gti
damn, fat joe and lenny my boys too, that whole click, the dub p click, lol but yea next thursday we should have it in the city center level 6 to see how it goes or w.e every1 wants to do...:happyanim:

Lol yea u probably kno my girl jen with the white tsx but we tried the city center and got kicked out and we moved to dunkin on mamaroneck ave and we weren't bothered, so if anything over there sounds good

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
the rain is supposed to stop by thursday

OneFastSicilian

Ready to race!
Car(s)
200+whp HONDA / Gti
is anyone selling coils?! i need them badly.