GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*Official Westchester NY Meet*

Are you in?

• Total voters
I guess 8 will be too early then I'll show around 9...

1.GTIzzle07
2. Stroker
3. HaroldC
4. Mikevdubs

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
^ so far so good :) im trying to spread the word to ppl at wcc today, hopefully we get a good turnout. also i wont be able to get there till 915-930 so i hope everyone dosnt bouce before i get there.....

Joey GTI

low not slow
1.GTIzzle07
2. Stroker
3. HaroldC
4. Mikevdubs
5. Joey GTI

I'll just add my name for now b/c i have a meeting @ work after office hrs so i'll see what time i get home but as of right now im down for this

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
1.GTIzzle07 +3
2. Stroker
3. HaroldC
4. Mikevdubs
5. Joey GTI

which best buy is it north or south?

HaroldC

Dub Nation Newbie
Not sure if there is another Best Buy on central other than the one in Hartsdale. There's a part of the shopping center that is behind the Yonkers/eastchester Best Buy with a Tiger Schulmans. And is next to the movie complex.

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
The meet is at the one in YONKERS not in Hartsdale... I will be rolling threw around 9

OneFastSicilian

Ready to race!
Car(s)
200+whp HONDA / Gti
I wish I woulda seen this earlier, I would come but I have decided to work some overtime... I'm in white plains a lot and yonkers occasionally so ill deff try to make the next meet, there's about 5 mkv gtis around my area so ill see if they wanna come next time......

By the way does anyone wanna trade their huffs for denvers plus cash?!?!?!?!

NYsInFaMoUs1

under construction....
Car(s)
09' gTi 6spd
how was it tonight?

OneFastSicilian

Ready to race!
Car(s)
200+whp HONDA / Gti
how was it tonight?

hey where do u live in white plains.. 2 of my friends down there have mk5s, one reflex silver the other is red....just wondering if uknow them..

NYsInFaMoUs1

under construction....
Car(s)
09' gTi 6spd
hey where do u live in white plains.. 2 of my friends down there have mk5s, one reflex silver the other is red....just wondering if uknow them..

sammy? drew?