GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Window tint - price and 50%

bovice

Banned
Car(s)
Zamboni
dude gameboy, dont spend $200 on fitty percent. i think you should go 35 all the way around. classy, yet not too dark. im just about to go 20 all the way around, mainly because im moving to arizona in a few weeks.

dude gameboy, dont spend $200 on fitty percent. i think you should go 35 all the way around. classy, yet not too dark. im just about to go 20 all the way around, mainly because im moving to arizona in a few weeks.

whaaaaaaaaaaat?

cant find bomb bud in arizona ey?

bovice

Banned
Car(s)
Zamboni
do it nigga. then you guys can meet up with an oc caravan that we hopefully can set up

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
enough talkin about nigga's with poop dicks, this is a tint thread, not another goddamn weed-smoke thread.

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
I just paid 200 to get the ugly ass semi-reflective tint, that was on the car when I got it, removed and 25% tint installed with lifetime warranty.

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
like I said, I found it for 170 w/ liefetime warranty.

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
that is a good price. I hear it usually costs more to get the shit taken off than it does to have it applied.

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
I was amazed when the guy told me 200 total...I thought I was going to pay 200 just to get the old tint removed, and then another 150 or so for installation of new tint.

utekineir

Banned
I paid about $240 for my legal tint, all side windows, rear, sunroof, lifetime warranty materials and labor. 35%

Place charged more than others but i knew that going into it. Went to the high quality place i found, not the sketch tint shop being handled by a drunk on parole in a run down garage.

I'd go back again.