GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Request for pitbull592:

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Can't forget to mention, that at the ADCC trials, Shawn was sick with the flu. He had to run to the restroom a few times to puke, and he still placed 2nd. It was nuts.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Wow, thats f-in awesome. do you know if there is anything in the midwest for something like this? possibly in st. louis that you would know of, heard of or recommend? I took Tae Kwon Do for years but stopped when I moved to the midwest and would like to pick up again with a more hand to hand/ self defense oriented routine. Muay Thai has always interested me along with jiu jitsu.
I would do a search in your local area, for a repuatable school. Pm me & I can always help to check them out for you:biggrin:

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN
dude i want to get jacked like you... dang man. i always wanted to get into MMA stuff because i was really into the UFC scene a couple years ago, but i got into a little accident/trouble a couple years ago when my friends and i did that kind of stuff and got caught.. it wasnt a fight club or anything we just were wannabe hardcore fighters HAHAHA

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
to bad im in ca were everyone and there mom thinks they are ufc fighters

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
to bad im in ca were everyone and there mom thinks they are ufc fighters

I've been in Oside, I know there are a few decent schools in the area. If I where you I'd look up and train with Dean Lister in san diego. I believe he teaches out of the boxing club? LMK + me being in the navy I didn't like Oside too much, because all the jarheads:biggrin:

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Pit, what weight do you fight at?