GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Request for pitbull592:

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
perhaps in the spring. I know me & the wife plan to do the coolwater cruise/ toys for tots this year.

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
the coolwater fall cruise in nov? im doing that to is there a date yet? when and where is the toys for tots one or is it the same thing?

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
For all my grapplers:
Abu Dhabi Trails are coming up in florida(Feb), does anyone plan to compete?

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Well there's starting to offer some real $ now for grappling tournaments. I'm gonna start dieting on friday to do one that offer's 1,500.00 cash to the first place winner of each division :thumbsup: I recently missed one that was giving 5k as first place :frown: I do it for fun, but a little extra mod money would be alright with me! Dieting sucks, as some of you wrestler's may know, but I'm used to it 15lbs. in two weeks>easy :thumbup:

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Well there's starting to offer some real $ now for grappling tournaments. I'm gonna start dieting on friday to do one that offer's 1,500.00 cash to the first place winner of each division :thumbsup: I recently missed one that was giving 5k as first place :frown: I do it for fun, but a little extra mod money would be alright with me! Dieting sucks, as some of you wrestler's may know, but I'm used to it 15lbs. in two weeks>easy :thumbup:

Dope mang:w00t: ! I hopez you getz the trofiez and the moneyz.

applemonkey

I've got hoes
hey pitbull, ive been trying to put on some weight is there any specific protein that you recommend? I tried lifting but never saw any progress, i put more weight up on the racks, but never on myself.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Dope mang:w00t: ! I hopez you getz the trofiez and the moneyz.

hey pitbull, ive been trying to put on some weight is there any specific protein that you recommend? I tried lifting but never saw any progress, i put more weight up on the racks, but never on myself.
You prob have a endo-morphic body type? I have had good success with nitro-tech whey protein, and am currenty using gaspari whey protein. All I can say is whenever I tried to pack on muscle, I'd eat like a horse. Never going more than two hours without protein/carbs. Try making 4 shakes a day with skim milk, and hit the gym hard! & get your sleep, that's when you grow.

ldourlaingti

I fall down some times
Car(s)
08 bmp gti
Hey Pittbull, you are now my idol! No shit, cause you have the exact body Ive been going for. Im getting there and seeing good results, just have to keep going at it. I have a few questions if you dont mind, you said when you were really trying to put on muscle, you ate like a horse....Did you notice any weight gain in your stomach cause thats what im worried about. I eat a good amount now, just worried that it will be stored as fat. Also, how many times do you hit the gym a week and for how long? Im there about 4-5 days a week, an hour and a half at a time. Thanks for your help man!

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Hey Pittbull, you are now my idol! No shit, cause you have the exact body Ive been going for. Im getting there and seeing good results, just have to keep going at it. I have a few questions if you dont mind, you said when you were really trying to put on muscle, you ate like a horse....Did you notice any weight gain in your stomach cause thats what im worried about. I eat a good amount now, just worried that it will be stored as fat. Also, how many times do you hit the gym a week and for how long? Im there about 4-5 days a week, an hour and a half at a time. Thanks for your help man!

Well, I changed my workout alot since I started grappling all the time, because I have to stay smaller, but when I was powerlifting I worked out about 5 days a week, and I could eat whatever, since I always had a high metabolism. Your 4-5 days a week sounds good, I would look into some old school bodybuilding books. Like arnold's encyclpedia? I learned alot from them, simple movements are best IMO for massing up. Bench,squat,deadlift,etc... you can't go wrong. I always made sure I had protein in my system pre+post workout. Also work your core, that'll help you in every area, & make sure to always keep switching your workouts, so your body is always getting new stimulation. Check out this pic:

I was prob my biggest ever here? 5'7 & 250lbs. with 22" arms I was benching 500 for 3 reps, so I know alittle bit about bulking up :biggrin:

applemonkey

I've got hoes
eh i can take you :)....but you prefer doing the bar bench, or benching with dumbbells? Ive heard dumbbells are better but i feel more comfortable with the bar

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
eh i can take you :)....but you prefer doing the bar bench, or benching with dumbbells? Ive heard dumbbells are better but i feel more comfortable with the bar
Mind you, I don't do a powerlifting workout anymore, but when I did & I would do both!, but now I usually only do dumbbells, because it's more realistic from a grappling perspective. If your trying to bulk up, I'd def use both!!!

ldourlaingti

I fall down some times
Car(s)
08 bmp gti
Thanks a ton pitbull and I will for sure follow your advice. I hope you dont mind if i ask you about it time to time