GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Request for pitbull592:

JamDawg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI 4 DOOR
So you must know Paul Creighton? I trained with him for a while in Duluth GA. I plan on going back as soon as my kids are a little older and I have some more time. I wished he fought longer. His only fight (UFC) was aginst BJ Penn and it went to the last round. It sucks his first UFC fight was aginst the The Prodigy.

J-DUB

got splashback?
hey pitbull, ive been trying to put on some weight is there any specific protein that you recommend? I tried lifting but never saw any progress, i put more weight up on the racks, but never on myself.

EAT, If your working out and not eating a TON, then its going to to kind of negate eachother.

When you work out does your diet get bigger? then stop working out sooo hard and eat the same way, you will gain.

J-DUB

got splashback?
Pitbull your making me miss the wrestling days for sure. :thumbsup:

Ground and Pound FTW!!!

I feel you pain on the dropping weight as well. I remember sitting on the bus on the way to a meet and "spitting" off the last pound to make the cut.

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Holy thread back from the dead.

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
awesome pics :thumbsup:

it was nice seeing you and the wifey at h2o btw, i've always wanted to see your car in person

It was good to see you too Johanna! Dan wanted more of your delicious cupcakes. LOL. (I also would have eaten one or two...lol)