GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

xbox 360 or ps3?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
lol

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
i picked up a 2 yr warrenty from best by for 50 bucks. i figured something would go wrong with it since its microsoft. ( i didn't see any ctrl alt delete buttons on it, wow bad joke).....

JhnR

Banned
Xbox 360 Vs Ps3

Debating which one to get, i heard bad stuff about both of em, but i really want to see what people have to say about them. Please debate on this topic.:biggrin: Help.

And also which is BETTER for online gameplay?

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
Online is much better on 360, the system is cheaper, and there are way, way more games.

Pretty easy choice. Why buy a PS3 now when in a year there will be more games, and it will be cheaper. Actually, why buy a PS3 at all? :tongue:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
ps3 is way better.. Xbox fanboys may have more games.. but hello! they got like a year head start.. and by the way halo3 way way over rated! and national everage E3 sony won!

Justin W

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Jetta
360 advantages:
better games
better online
better price
better selection
better multimedia service

PS3 advantages:
built-in HD player

Regardless... to most people it comes down to which machine has the best games on it... 360 easily at this point... and probably for another year or more as many of the PS3 big releases are going to be pushed out or aren't exclusive like they were on PS2.

PS3 & Sony have a long road to recovery to get caught up in this generation...

That being said... if the PS3 library is more attractive to you - then despite it being smaller it's probably the best system for you.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
360 advantages:
better games
better online
better price
better selection
better multimedia service

PS3 advantages:
built-in HD player

Regardless... to most people it comes down to which machine has the best games on it... 360 easily at this point... and probably for another year or more as many of the PS3 big releases are going to be pushed out or aren't exclusive like they were on PS2.

PS3 & Sony have a long road to recovery to get caught up in this generation...

That being said... if the PS3 library is more attractive to you - then despite it being smaller it's probably the best system for you.

you cant say XBOX has better this better that. both systems are going to have great games, and bad games. 360 has been out for over a year more than the PS3. what do you expect? yea i would rather spend extra money and have an HD player in my console. seems like a better deal to me since all blue ray players are around $500 anyway?

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
you cant say XBOX has better this better that. both systems are going to have great games, and bad games. 360 has been out for over a year more than the PS3. what do you expect? yea i would rather spend extra money and have an HD player in my console. seems like a better deal to me since all blue ray players are around $500 anyway?

For the same price as a PS3 you can buy a 360 with the HD DVD add-on, so there goes that argument.

Of course more people are buying 360's right now simply because there are more games, and because it's cheaper, it's really that simple. That's not to say the PS3 isn't good, it's just that the 360 offers more for the money right now. Some of the PS3's sold are also being used solely as Blue-Ray players, so that helps the sales.

I bought a 360 on launch day and a stand-alone HD DVD player a year ago, so I have been following what's going on in the whole console wars/HD media wars.

Enjoy your PS3 and new TV :thumbsup: