GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Custom parts interest

mark920

Ready to race!
Looks like good stuff. I only ask what'sthe benefits of your stud kit?

Also the factory star bolts do not hold as well as a stud kit, I remember reading a thread on here where some members HPfp became unsecured from the fuel pressure. I run a 150 bar frv so I have thought about a stud kit, it's cheap insurance. Same premise for getting my crank pin/dowelled. And using expensive ass ARP bolts for every thing.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

if it could be inexpensive I would like to see some fmic plumbing, maybe a turbo outlet pipe.
those things should be easy for an experienced fabricator with the correct tools

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
PM'd. I just finished this one up on a local TSI: (more pictures of it here: http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151460&page=46)

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
How did you mount it? It looks like he has stock motor mounts.

Looks good

He made one with stock mounts based off of my car (FSI) when we were doing my clutch for another person. He actually had to take off my BSH mount and install a stock mount he has laying around.

Once i get my other mkv (buying another one), ill be making up several to sell.

Haha, no more using my car as the Guinea pig?:wink:

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
Well, my hpfp bolts failed and my pump popped out while I was driving. That was pretty much the worst sound I've ever heard coming from a 2.0T FSI engine, lemme say that much.

Another member of this forum alerted me to your stud kit, eurocars, right after he sold me his old OEM hpfp bolts to replace my busted ones. Are you still selling the stud kit?